As a PALCO representative you're an important liaison between your employees and the credit union. By educating your employees about the benefits of PALCO membership, you will be giving them the opportunity for better money management and long-term financial stability. Only through your active participation in the administration and promotion of your credit union benefit will your employees reap the personal and financial rewards that credit union membership offers and will your company maximize its return from its affiliation with us. Our goal is to give you the tools you need to easily and effectively administer the benefit and provide you with the support necessary to educate your employees about the benefit and promote their participation in it.
RECENT UPDATES & NEWS:
Now Financing Mortgages
- more info
5.9% APR VISA Balance Transfer Authorization Forms
- more info
The more your employees know about their credit union benefit, the more they will use it and consider it valuable. We offer many programs and services to assist you in promoting membership to your employees. They include:
• This special webpage that lets you get up-to-the-minute program news, detail, order forms and announcements
• Monthly newsletter mailed or e-mailed directly to you with the latest promotional announcements and news you can use
• Credit union announcements you can post right on your company bulletin board
• Paycheck stuffers you can include in your pay envelopes announcing credit union services
• Consumer financial seminars
• Articles you can use in your employee newsletter
• Membership brochures to provide to new hires during orientation
• Presence at Open Houses or Health/Benefits Fairs and appreciation days and more!
We can also develop custom programs and marketing materials to meet your specific needs. If you would like additional information or if there is any way that we can assist you, please let us know.
|CU Representative's Manual
|Request Supplies Form
|Forms/Brochures Downloadable PDF's
Questions? Comments? Contact Michelle Hart at 570-546-2333 ext. 120 or email@example.com